Monday, September 12, 2011

Grasshopper.

The husband is always prepared. Doesn't matter what we're talking about - he is prepared for it. It's adorable. It's one of the thousands of reasons I love him.

Saturday, this little fella rode a few miles from Pier1 to Kroger with us:
Actually, he was quite large. As far as grasshoppers go. He was big enough to make me get into the car in record speed. I'm not a fan of giant bugs...ick. I was pretty sure he was waiting on me to open my car door so he could attack and... I don't know... spit on me?  He traveled a lonnnng way for a bug - just by hitching a ride.

Anyways: this is really going somewhere. Kind of.

The conversation was as follows:

JD: Well, you know, if you were stranded in the jungle, those are the kind of things you would need to look for. For food. (with his "of course" voice)
Me: I will never be stranded in a jungle because I'll never go to a jungle (with MY "of course" voice. They're different)
JD: Fair enough.

When the end of the world comes, he is definitely the person to be with.

But that's how he thinks! Always prepared. I love it. <3

1 comment:

  1. So i just read your whole blog. It made me miss you an unbelievable amount. Love you!

    ReplyDelete